UNANSWERED: What Is Heaven Really Like?
Objective: [1 minute]
To understand that what we think about Heaven affects what we do while living on earth.
Theme Verse: [1 minute]
1 Corinthians 2:9-10
“But as it is written: ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has
prepared for those who love Him’ But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things,
yes, the deep things of God”
Group Time: [15 minutes]
Create a comfortable environment by engaging in some sort of Icebreaker or perhaps ask people to recap some of there
biggest takeaways during the “UNANSWERED” series so far.
Weekly Video: [5 minutes]
Discussion: [40 minutes]
Action: [5 minutes]
As we close out this UNANSWERED series, perhaps this would be a good time to discuss how your group can stay
connected over the summer through fellowship, local outreaches, etc.
Prayer: [10 minutes]
Take time to pray with and for one another. As we close this series let’s be sure to pray that we remember the ways that
we have been challenged as a result of the Word of God.
Key Discussion Questions:
- It has been said that “How you think about Heaven affects what you do while living on earth” – what does that
mean to you?
- Read Hebrews 11:13-16 & Romans 8:18, how do these verses impact our perspective of our life on earth?
- Read and discuss Revelations 21:1-5. How does this compare to your personal view of Heaven?
- What did you learn about Heaven from the message?
- How can this clearer view of what Heaven is like influence how you live going forward?
Additional Resource: http://bit.ly/2HlAcfG – Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties (Gleason Archer)