Psalm 103:7 NKJ
He made known His WAYS to Moses, His ACTS to the children of
- Seek God’s FACE, and not His HAND.
When you seek a person’s hand, you seek what they can DO FOR
YOU. When you seek a person’s face, you seek their PLEASURE.
Psalm 119:58 NIV
I have sought your face with all my heart…
Psalm 119:135 NIV
Make your face shine upon your servant…
In your relationship with Christ, are you a BEGGAR or a LOVER?
- Seek God with an attitude of “YES, LORD!” even before He asks
Psalm 128:1 GNT
Happy are those who obey the Lord, who live by his commands.
Psalm 119:60 NKJ
I made haste, and did not delay to keep (obey) Your commandments.
We are all free up to the point of CHOICE. Then the CHOICE controls
- Seek God with an honest heart when you’re ‘BUMPED’.
Matthew 5:8 NIV
Blessed are the PURE IN HEART, for they will see (know) God.
Psalm 66:18 NKJ
If I regard iniquity (sin) in my heart, the Lord will not hear.
Psalm 19:12 NIV
…who can discern (understand) their own errors? Forgive my
No one can ‘BUMP’ anything out of the ‘glass of your life’ that wasn’t
IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE to be ‘bumped out’.
- Consider starting your own “Character of God Notebook”.
• Choose one specific character trait to FOCUS ON each month.
Then journal key scriptures that reflect that trait and include this
aspect in your worship (BibleGateway.com)
• Teach yourself to often ask this mental question: “What does
this show me about God’s character?”
• The traits of parents often show up in their kids. So look for
specific people who display specific parts of God’s character.
• Write it down! Write it down! Write it down!
Jeremiah 29:13-14 NKJ
“And you will seek Me and find Me, WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR ME
WITH ALL YOUR HEART.”
2 Chronicles 16:9 NASB
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He
may strongly support those whose (WHOLE) HEART is